Monday, February 23, 2009

Writing

I have started writing for The Examiner and many of the political musings I'm having should be found there. You can find my latest article here.

I'm still talking to people about making their websites. I've made a little headway but I am certain I need to get out more. Funny thing is I may have an actual video job coming up. With a little luck may make a little money off that. The person I've quoted is Gia Khalsa. She has a website and is currently teaching group classes on Sundays, which my wife attends.

We will see if she can front the money for a professional-looking set of DVDs. She has an issue with music for belly dancing, as she is afraid that the cost of the music would be prohibitive. She doesn't yet understand that everyone who writes music is interested in any kind of collaboration they can get. I think she'd find the licensing fees really minor -- though the costs of a lawsuit would be high.

I swear, the RIAA's actions recently have created a pattern of fear that is killing all art.

No comments:

Post a Comment